Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh My, What a Day!

Well, it's Monday, Victoria Day. It's only 9:15 am and boys oh boys I REALLY wish it wasn't raining!! I'm ready to ship them outside in boots and raincoats! lol
So I got thinking last night and it seems like my scrapping mojo hits me during the day, when it is IMPOSSIBLE to scrapbook :s So I got thinking, and I'm going to buy one of those armoir computer desks, but use it for scrapping instead :D That way, I can scrap whenever the mood strikes me, and I don't having to worry about putting it all away so we can eat! lol
I guess I'm just really missing my scraproom lately, but if I have to choose a scraproom or the boys having their own rooms, I'll let them have their own rooms for sure!! They definitely need their own space-they'd kill each other if they didn't, I can almost guarantee it!

No comments: